Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed the country from the ramparts of the Red Fort on the occasion of 74th Independence Day. On this occasion, he announced to start the National Digital Health Mission from today. He said that the National Digital Health Mission will bring a new revolution in India’s health sector.
He said that another very big campaign is going to start in the country from today. This is the National Digital Health Mission. Now every test, every disease, which doctor gave you which medicine, when, what were your reports, all this information will be contained in this one health ID.
How National Digital Health Mission will work
Under this mission, information of health services will be available on an app across the country along with details of the doctor.
– By downloading this app, you will have to register yourself, after which you will get a Health ID.
– The complete information about the treatment and test will have to be digitally saved so that its record can be kept.
– When you go to any hospital or doctor for treatment, then you will not have to take all the prescription and test report.
– The doctor will be able to sit and watch all the medical records through your unique ID.
– Registration on this will be voluntary.
PM Modi said that today not one, not two, three vaccines of Korana are currently in testing phase in India. As soon as the green signal is received from the scientists, the country’s preparation is also ready for mass production of those vaccines. He said that when Corona was started, there was only one lab for Corona Testing in our country. Today there are more than 1,400 labs in the country.