The Indian government has rejected the Chinese claim of firing by the Indian Army on the southern bank of Lake Pangong in eastern Ladakh. China is blaming the Indian Army by firing the LAC itself. But India has once again removed the veil from the lies of sugar. India has issued a statement saying that the PLA soldiers have taken provocation action. India has categorically stated that the Indian Army has not fired nor crossed the LAC i.e. the Line of Actual Control. In some places, the People’s Liberation Army has fired.
Indeed, on Monday night, the Chinese Army claimed that the Indian Army opened fire on the southern bank of Pangong Lake, violating the Line of Actual Control. In response to this, on Tuesday, the Indian Army said that the army of the dragon himself fired and is blaming us. India said that China is continuously violating the agreement and adopting an aggressive attitude. While negotiations continue between the two countries at the military, diplomatic and political levels.
China takes action on LAC: Indian Army
According to the statement, ‘On 07 September 2020, Chinese troops tried to get close to one of our forward positions with LAC and when their own troops stopped them, Chinese troops did some aerial firing to provoke their own troops. Even after such provocation, Indian soldiers showed great restraint and showed their mature behavior.
The statement further said that the Indian Army is committed to maintaining peace and tranquility, although it is also committed to protecting national integrity and sovereignty at all costs. The statement of the Indian Army said that the statement issued by the Western Theater Command of China was to mislead their own people and the international community.
PLA aggression again over border, tense situation, negotiations continue
The Twitter handle of the Chinese government newspaper ‘Global Times’ quoted a Western Theater Command spokesperson as saying, “The Indian Army once again illegally illegally attacked the LAC on Monday near the southern bank of Pangong Lake in the hills of Shenpao.” Violated.” A second Global Times tweet quoted the spokesperson as saying, “Chinese troops were forced to retaliate to stabilize the situation after the Indian troops opened a warning firing on the PLA’s Border Patrol troops.”
Indeed, China has made this claim at a time when the foreign ministers of the two countries are scheduled to meet on 10 September at the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) foreign ministers’ meeting in Moscow. A day before leaving for this meeting, on Monday, Foreign Minister S Jaishankar said that India-China relations are directly affected by the unrest on the borders. During an interview, he made it clear that relations between the two countries cannot be seen as separate from the border dispute.
China claims Indian army crosses LAC and fires patrol
Significantly, the tension along the Line of Actual Control in East Ladakh has been there for the last few months. On the night of 29 and 30 August, Indian troops not only stopped the Chinese army trying to capture the mountain peaks on the LAC but also took positions on the peaks on the southern side of Pangong Lake. The shape of the Pangong Lake area is such that whatever army occupies the peaks of these mountains near the southern shore, it will get an edge over the whole area.
On the night of 15–16 June this year, the dragon soldiers on the LAC attempted to change the status quo and suddenly attacked Indian soldiers in the Galvan Valley with barbed wire in an iron rod. Due to this nefarious act of Chinese army, 20 soldiers of India were martyred. The Indian Army gave a befitting reply to this, in retaliation, 43 Chinese soldiers were killed. China had admitted that its soldiers were also casualties but it never confirmed the number. Since then there has been a state of tension on the LAC.
China has called the ban on its app a violation of WTO rules. China said on Thursday that banning its app would neither benefit Indian users nor Chinese businessmen. Chinese Ministry of Commerce spokesman Gao Feng said that the Indian side has misused the national security aspect and discriminated against Chinese companies in a discriminatory manner. China requests that India rectify its wrong procedure.
Feng said that economic and commercial cooperation is in the interest of both countries. India should create an open business environment for foreign investors and service providers. Chinese Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying said that the interests of the Indian user will suffer the most. Hua quoted the US State Department as saying that he has asked other countries to take steps like India to clean and secure their network. But at the same time, she does not know whether there is a relationship between it or between India and America, there has been contact about it. India itself has to understand that the US working on cyber security is clean. He hoped that this would not harm the long-term interests between the two countries.
The central government has taken another important decision on Wednesday amid the long-running tension between the India-China border. The government has banned 118 mobile apps, including the worldwide popular gaming app PUBG, making a third ‘digital strike’ on China. Even before this, the government has made the app of many Chinese companies. The Ministry of Information and Technology has termed the banned apps as harmful to the security, sovereignty, unity of the country.
Giving information about the banning of apps, the IT Ministry said, ‘Ministry of Information and Technology, Government of India has implemented this decision under Section 69-A of the Information Technology Act. All these 118 mobile apps were creating various types of threats, due to which they have been blocked. ‘ The Ministry further said that in view of the available information, these apps are engaged in such activities, which are detrimental to India’s sovereignty and integrity, security.
The 118 mobile apps the government has banned include APUS Launcher Pro Theme, APUS Security-Antivirus, APUS Turbo Cleaner 2020, Shaomi’s Share Save, FaceU, Cut Cut, Baidu, CamCard. Apart from this, apps like WeChat Reading, Pitu, In Note, Small Q Brush, Cyber Hunter, Life After are also included.
The situation between India and China on the Line of Actual Control is not normal. Tensions between the soldiers of the two countries have increased considerably in the past few years. There are also reports of clash. Prime Minister Narendra Modi, in his speech from Red Fort on the occasion of Independence Day, has already sent a message to China that his policy of expansionism is no longer going on.
Not only this, China has made powerful countries like America as well as enemies of India. The stalemate between the two countries can be clearly seen in the South China Sea. In such a situation, if China tries to go to war with India, it may have to pay a heavy price.
The policy of expansionism made China the enemy of many countries
China has become an enemy of countries like America, Britain, France, Australia or Japan due to its expansionary policy. In such a situation, if war breaks out, there is a possibility that India can get the support of these countries. India’s recent relations with these countries have been strengthened by PM Modi’s new foreign policy.
Also read- Indian jawans evacuating the Chinese army evacuated the southern bank of Pangong lake
Things have changed since 1962, India has moved forward
The Chinese military and its ruling leaders often refer to the 1962 war, but now the neighboring country has to understand that the situation has changed to a great extent. India has spent heavily on its defense budget. If Rafael has signed a deal with France, then a large number of modern weapons have been purchased from Israel. The Indian Army has gained a lot of strength from such defense agreements. This is the reason why in 2017, the Chinese army had to withdraw its footsteps in Doklam. Not only this, Indian soldiers killed more than 40 Chinese soldiers in the Galvan Valley. However, 20 soldiers of India were also killed in this clash.
Also read- Indian Army increases strength in Pangong, Sukhoi-Miraj-Jaguar ready to give a befitting reply
Indian Army repulsed PLA off southern Pangong coast
The Indian Army has completely liberated the southern areas of Pangong Lake from the Chinese Army, with the LAC in eastern Ladakh foiling the Chinese infiltration attempt on 29 August. Along with this, deployment has been increased in the Pangong Lake area. According to army sources, the southern end is now completely under the control of the Indian Army. According to army sources, the southern part covers the area of Finger Five and its vicinity, where the Chinese army was present at some places. Finger 5 also had Chinese troops stationed at high altitudes. But after the latest skirmish, the Indian Army has not only prevented him from moving forward but has pushed him further back.
‘US wants alliance with India-Australia-Japan like NATO’
The United States wants to formalize its close defense relations with countries in the Indo-Pacific region. With the aim of competing with China, India wants to form an alliance with Japan and Australia, just like the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO). US Deputy Secretary of State Stephen Bezgan said this on Monday.
After the failed infiltration attempt once again in Ladakh, China has clearly retracted that its troops tried to cross the border. Amid reports of a 29–30 intermittent night skirmish between India and Chinese troops, the Chinese Foreign Ministry has stated itself to be clean, saying that Chinese troops have strictly followed the Line of Actual Control.
According to the Chinese government newspaper Global Times, the Chinese Foreign Ministry said on Monday that Chinese border troops have always strictly followed the Line of Actual Control and never crossed the border. The Chinese side has also said that talks are going on between the armies of the two countries on the ground issue.
Actually, it is part of China’s strategy. On the one hand, Chinese soldiers show aggression on the border, China starts chanting peace in front of the world. Earlier on June 15, he took the same stand after violent clashes between Indo-China troops in Ladakh. 20 soldiers of India were martyred in this violence. Chinese soldiers were also casualties, but did not disclose the number to save their noses. On repeated questions, China said that it was not disclosing the number because it would worsen the situation.
The Indian Army said on Monday that Indian troops had failed provocative military activity by the Chinese military to unilaterally change the status quo in Pangong So area. Army spokesman Colonel Aman Anand said the PLA violated the previous consensus reached through military and diplomatic talks on the East Ladakh standoff and tried to change the status quo on the intervening night of 29 and 30 August.
An army spokesman said, “Indian troops have already thwarted PLA activity along the southern side of Pangong So (lake), also measures to strengthen our positions and thwart Chinese intentions to unilaterally change ground facts.” He said that the Indian Army is committed to maintaining peace and stability through dialogue, but at the same time is equally committed to protecting the territorial integrity of the country.
A violent skirmish took place between the two countries for the first time in the Galvan Valley on June 15, in which 20 Indian soldiers were martyred. China did not provide any information about its casualties, but according to the US intelligence report, 35 of its soldiers were killed.
India and China have held seventy-five military and diplomatic talks in the last two and a half months but no concrete solution has been found on the East Ladakh case. The process of retreating on both sides began on July 6 following a phone conversation between National Security Advisor Ajit Doval and Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi to ease tensions in eastern Ladakh. This process has not progressed since mid-July.
The deadlock between India and China is not being named. On the night of 29 and 30 August, Chinese troops tried to re-enter the deadlocked site in eastern Ladakh, but were repelled by the already prepared Indian jawans. However, according to some media reports, during this time there is also talk of skirmish between the soldiers of both the countries.
Army PRO Colonel Aman Anand said Indian troops had already sensed Chinese troops’ activity on the southern shore of Pangong Tso Lake and foiled infiltration attempts. He also said that the army personnel took action to thwart the Chinese intentions to strengthen the Indian post and unilaterally change the facts on the ground.
The PRO stated that the Indian Army is committed to maintaining peace through dialogue, but is equally determined to protect its territorial integrity. A brigade commander level flag meeting is going on in Chushul to resolve the issues. The army said the PLA violated the previous consent made after the military and diplomatic standoff during the ongoing standoff in eastern Ladakh. This comes at a time when talks with China to reduce border tension in eastern Ladakh are stuck in stalemate.
During recent diplomatic negotiations between India and China, it was not agreed to bridge their differences over the ceasefire and de-escalation process along the Line of Actual Control (LAC). India stressed the need to resolve issues expeditiously.
Meetings and discussions are being held continuously in India
Defense Minister Rajnath Singh recently discussed the deadlock along the Line of Actual Control in Ladakh with the NSA and three service chiefs. China has also made heavy deployments to coincide with China showing its presence in LAC. Several rounds of negotiations have also taken place between the two countries.
On June 15, 20 Indian soldiers were killed in a bloody clash between the two sides. More than 40 Chinese soldiers were also killed during this period. China repeatedly talks about peace, but does not desist from its antics in deadlocked areas.